**Virtual Reality** **Virtual Reality**

Wow

Great job, i almost came in my pants when it all kicked in around 1 minute, Overall i think it was great. I can seriously see this on the top of the week list. I dont know you but im proud of you haha. You should check out some of my music, it cant touch this but hey tell me what you think :)

DisconnectedFromGame responds:

I almost came in my pants reading that. That is THE most awesome review I have ever gotten. Thank you very much. And I most definitely will check out your music!

Boundary Boundary

I like it

Its very catchy, i like it. But try and shorten the beggining and the whole song overall cuz people will get bored about halfway in unless you change it up a bit, But its good keep it up :)

Perfect Day Perfect Day

I like it

Its very smooth and it flows together quite nicely, good job, its all in key, the beats match the rhythm, the only thing is its kinda repetative, try changing some things up a bit so that people dont get bored of hearing the same thing over and over, but keep the same feel and style of it. Or you could just cut out the last 2 repeats and make it a loop.

jeppzore responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

Also, thanks for the score =)

"The Snowflake Designer" "The Snowflake Designer"

Not bad

Its not bad at all its better then anything ive ever made thats for sure.... Good job.

Dream-Katcher responds:

Yeah i thought it was good enough to upload but wasn't really amazing or anything. Well... maybe a little, tiny, bit of amazing.

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

A True Masterpiece

This song is without a doubt a true mastepiece, im tempted to tell people that i made this song haha but dont worry i wont because you deserve the respect, credibility, and worship that will come along with this song, and if your other songs on your album are as good as this then i will definitly buy it!